Dear Sirs (and Madams),
We would like to invite you to take part in the international scientific conference "International University - strategy and development tactics" organized under the auspices of UNESCO.
Such conference will be held on 5-7 February 2015 to celebrate the 55th anniversary of the founding of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.
During 55 years of its history, the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia has distinguished itself becoming a leading scientific and educational center, enrolling about 28,000 students from more than 150 countries worldwide. More than 80,000 graduates of the University work successfully in more than 170 countries around the world, making a significant contribution to the national economy of their countries.
The Peoples' Friendship University of Russia is in the top 500 universities in the world ranking according to QS, it occupies the 82nd position in the QS-BRICS ranking of universities, and it is on 5th-6th position in the national ranking of universities in Russia.
World's leading universities are invited to participate in the conference.
Venue: Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Moscow Miklukho-Maklaya str. 6, Moscow, Russia
The program of the conference includes the following thematic sessions:
1) Internationalization of education and global education trends
- internationalization and global education;
- new educational technologies;
- training and lifelong learning education;
- international education associations, network universities, cross-border universities;
- international research centers;
- international scientific and educational space.
2) Peoples' Friendship University of Russia as an educational model for the world
- humanization of education and the formation of highly qualified personnel;
- socio-cultural environment of the University (education, science, innovation, education, and work culture);
- Global dialogue and education strategy in the XXI century;
- dialogue between cultures in the context of the internationalization of higher education.
The conference is supported by UNESCO, the Ministry of Education of Russia, the Russian Academy of Education, IREG.
The co-chairs of the Organizing Committee: Vladimir Filippov, Rector of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, Chairman of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation, Academician of the Russian Academy of education; Jan Sadlak, President of the IREG Observatory on Academic Ranking and Excellence and professor.
Applications to participate in the conference should be sent to the Organizing Committee no later than December 1, 2014.
Organizing Committee contacts: +7 (495) 434 7016; E-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Mr Denis Mitrofanov
Conference website - http://conf.rudn.ru/55
The Organizing Committee